My guest for this episode is Dinos Iordanou (player link), former Chairman and CEO of Arch, which he co-founded as Arch in 2001 and led from 2003 until retiring last year. In this incredible episode we cover:
- Dinos’ homeland of Cyprus (who is his favorite Cypriot? Who is the best Cypriot soccer player of all time? Where did a poor, young Dinos vacation and why?)
- ‘Crappy’ jobs (and why Dinos loved them all),
- What quality Hank Greenberg and Warren Buffett share (Dinos worked with both!)
- What lessons Dinos learned from Warren Buffet
- The power of culture to transform firms
- Philotimo, what it is and why it matters for a leader
An amazing show and my deep appreciation of Dinos for his time.